How The Process Works
- Learn about our company, and what to expect when working with us
- Reach out online, or give us a call to tell us more about your property
- We’ll present you w/ a fair written, no-obligation offer – Quick, & Easy!
- We close at a local reputable title company, get your money in as few as 7 days
Selling Your House Quick And Simple Process
We buy houses in North Carolina, each month. Locally owned & operated, and committed to a transparent transaction. Let’s talk about your expectations!
Using our own funds, and the private funds from partners, we are able to close quick. Avoiding the hassle of dealing with financial institutions, waiting for approvals etc. etc…
Our offers are based on a simple process:
- We look at what houses in the neighborhood sold for, AFTER they were fully renovated
- Use that information to determine what your house would sell for after repairs are completed
- Determine what the cost would be to do a complete renovation, supplies, permits, labor and holding costs such as property taxes, insurance, and utilities
- Calculate our desired profit on the final resale, based on the numbers
Our offers are based on the numbers, not preying on sellers desperation for the lowest offer possible. We’ve helped many homeowners in the past couple years, and look forward to assisting many more. Tell us about your house by filling out the short form, or call us directly (336)361-2922
Why Pay Thousands In Agent Fees??
Why not request an offer from us before you lock yourself into to a 6 month contract with a realtor? We’re fast and we promise not to waste your time with lowball offers. Everything is 100% FREE and there is NEVER any obligation or pressure to accept. You have nothing to lose! 🙂
How We Make Offers
The offer we make will be the final resale price minus renovation costs, holding costs, and our profit.
[Your Offer] = [After Repair Value] – [Cost of Repairs] – [Our Selling Cost] – [Our Base Profit]
- Your Offer: The price we agree to purchase the property from you – the money you walk away with
- After Repair Value: The price that we can sell the house after we fix it up with all the bells and whistles given the current real-estate market.
- Cost of Repairs: The cost of materials and labor to us that will be required to get the property up to full market value.
- Our Selling Cost: We buy your house with cash, but when we sell it, we unfortunately use an agent. With this, we pay closing costs (Agent fees, taxes, holding costs, lawyer fees, title insurance, escrow costs, etc.) This figure is typically about 10% of the price after every middleman takes their cut.
- Our Base Profit: If we cannot make money, we will go out of business. We have to make the best use of our time. If we break even, or barely scrape by, the risk of using cash is not justified and the work will not be worth it. This is the minimum profit we require in order to take on the risk of a new property.
Current Condition: $120K
Our Selling Cost: 10% x $200K = $20K
Our Base Profit: $30K
Your Offer = $200K – $60K – $20K – $30K = $90K > Your Take Home Cash
There will be no hard sell, and no low ball offer. The market determines the offer you receive from us, not your current predicament.
What if my house has been well kept, it’s NOT ugly, just outdated?
A lot of the houses we buy in North Carolina are NOT UGLY in the slightest. In many cases, there are small home repairs, or even just basic upgrades that have gone undone over the years. The costs add up over time, and then appear insurmountable, especially while we are dealing with a world of other issues(thx 2020)! When people are facing tough obstacles, and/or financial stress , they need a more personal approach than anything some ibuyer or virtual investor is willing to provide. Sometimes the situation is uglier than the actual house.
After you Learn More about us, and reach out for an offer, the next step will be a face-to-face visit at the property to meet (elbow bump, or handshake, your choice 😉 ) and check out your house. After a quick assessment, we will make you a fair, no-obligation offer. We can even set up a virtual tour, if you need.