We Buy Houses In North Carolina
Besides buying and flipping houses, our company’s purpose is to help people out of tough situations. We’ve compiled some resources on this page to assist you in educating yourself on the pros and cons before you sell your house fast in North Carolina. We work with home owners every day who need to sell their house but can’t do it the traditional route through a real estate agent, for reasons like having liens, or being in the probate process… and people going through foreclosure. Use us as a resource too. We’d be glad to answer your questions, help you better understand your options, and walk you through how our “we buy houses” service works in North Carolina… where we’ll make you a fair offer.
No matter what condition your house is in, no matter what situation or timeframe you’re facing…
Our goal is to help make your life easier and get you out from under the property that’s stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your house. If you need additional hardship assistance in Guilford County, go here now!
We understand that you have questions during these uncertain times. We are doing our part to keep the members of our community safe from the virus. We still buy houses in North Carolina during this pandemic. We are going on select house appointments or we can work with you virtually if needed!
We Understand What You’re Going Through. We Can and Will Help You With Any Of These Situations
- Inherited a property that you can’t afford the time and money to maintain?
- Has fire or storm damage left you without a clue how to rebound?
- Needs repairs or updating that are too expensive and the house is falling in on you?
- Expired listing that will not sell on the MLS, and you’re ready to move on NOW?
- Behind on taxes too far to catch up anytime in the foreseeable future?
- Stop foreclosure before your credit and confidence are ruined. We will take over payments or buy in cash.
- Foundation damage can be unsafe to attempt to repair for the average homeowner, but we know a guy 😉
- Structural issues can turn into money pits, and a hole in floor. Sell it and get back on solid ground
- Downsizing, or relocating is common in today’s climate. We may be able to offer you moving assistance
- Liquidating assets for a tough transition in life, whether to go enjoy retirement, smooth over a divorce, or even to share an inheritance fairly with disagreeable siblings
- City / County Code Violations are fines that add up quick. Sell before it’s condemned!
- Vacant property attracted the attention of vagabonds, squatting and costing you money?
- Mold can kill your loved ones. Don’t risk it. Sell it to professional rehabbers, and move to a safer place.
- Problem tenants leave you with an empty, destroyed house, or are you just tired of being a landlord?
- Military Transfer can require a fast solution. We close in as little as 7 days
Check out these resources and links below…
Free Guide: The Pros and Cons Of Selling A House To A Professional House Buyer – We wrote this guide this year to walk through your 3 options when you need to sell your house. 1) Working with an agent. 2) Selling it yourself. 3) Selling to a real estate investor. This guide will tell you the pros, cons, costs, and timeline associated with each option… and it’ll show you which options make sense in what situations. Download the guide free here <<
Washington Post Article On Selling To A Real Estate Investor – Good solid article that walks through how it works to sell to a real estate investor. They’re spot on with their recommendation to make sure you look for an investor who can deliver on their promise (some investors may not be able to actually close on their offer. Every offer we make we back up by being able to close on that offer.)
Foreclosure Resources and Information –
FDIC Foreclosure Prevention Information – The FDIC is a government entity and created a great resource and “Foreclosure Prevention Toolkit”. If you’re in foreclosure check it out.
Foreclosure Prevention Guide – The Urban Affairs Coalition has a great foreclosure prevention guide to walk you through the foreclosure process.